March 27, 2012

Kallister's Blessing

        I don't know where to start with this one.  I love, love, love my niece Kallister, I just can't get enough of holding and loving on her.  Which is the pits cause I rarely get to see her because of the distance we live away from everyone.  She is so special and has a beautiful soul and a personality like her Mother, believe me you can already tell.
       We try not to travel too may weekends in a row because it is hard on Emerson, plus very expensive to travel.  But we couldn't miss out on this amazing opportunity to witness and, for John to take part in the blessing of this blessed child from out Heavenly Father.  So we made the long trip to Mesquite with a stop over for the night in St. George.  It was all worth it. It has been amazing to a testimony builder to see the change and love in my Sister in the last two years after all the hardships that she went through. It was so inspiring and spiritual to be able to witness her Husband Cade as he gave her a name, Kallister Michon Ruth, and a blessing through the power of the priesthood to help guide her in her life.
So Beautiful!

The Happy Family


Cade's very talented sister made this beautiful blessing dress to look like Ashely's wedding dress.  She did a wonderful job.


Emerson loves his cousin

Baylee is our little Mother Hen, she has a way with the babies.  If I could I would have her with me all the time because Emerson just loves her.

This next series of pictures are my absolute favorites.  I got way too many shots and just couldn't choose between them so I shared a lot.  Grandpa and his Grandchildren is definetly a very special bond.





Love that she has a hold of his tie like she is saying, "Grandpa don't go."

The Cameron Family

No comments:

Post a Comment