March 27, 2012

I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To NO Good....

        This is a post I started awhile ago and never really got done, and then he walked before I could, so I decided to just keep adding pictures to it and post it when I finally thought I had enough pictures to show his true spirit.  He is into everything and I can't keep things clean or put away, in fact as I worked on this post tonight, John was cleaning up his toys and putting them in the toy basket, and Emerson was taking them out as fast as John could get them in, so John finally gave up.  He is getting paid back for how he acted when he was a child, his Mom just laughs and says sounds like you when John tells her the things that he does.
        One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of these pictures were taken before he could walk, this shows just how mischievous he really is.
We were at Amanda's and Emerson had just started to crawl, when all of the sudden I said, "Hey, where is Emerson?"  John went looking and this is what he found. Emerson was climbing the stairs. Don't know where he learned this cause we don't have stairs.

Getting into the sewing room at Grandma Cumming's....

Just so he can play with the mirror.





He is constantly pulling things out of this cupboard.  Recently I put my new very heavy Cast Iron pot on the bottom shelf.  The other day I was putting clothes in the dryer when I heard a huge crash and he had pulled that Cast Iron pot out of the shelf, strong little dude.  Later that night, I went to put new clothes in the dryer and realized that because of the earlier incident, I had forgot to turn the dryer on so the first load was still in there and wet,  Way to go Lindsay!

This is a series of pictures from Christmas, get the permanant marker...

crawl towards the door...

Oh, Oh, I got caught, drops the marker but then continues out the door...

Look what I found....

and pull up all of Grandma's christmas lights.

The books off Grandma VaNae's shelves



I was wondering why he was being so quiet, when I found out why.  I took this picture and of course he had to cheese it.  But notice by his leg, it is and electical outlet wall plate...

Ripped it right off!







Loves bath time you start the water he heads straight for the bathroom. If you aren't quick enough he will climb in on his own.




Get me out of Here!

Love the ingenuity, stand on Mom's purse, than the elephant's hand, and pull self up with drawer to reach Mom's soda.



I was trying to get all of his laundry folded and put away, so I put on Blue's Clue's so that he would not be in the way, well...

that lasted about 5 minutes he then came to his room and took all the books off of the shelf.


I was doing dishes the other day and he usually stays in the kitchen.  That day he left, I thought it was just because I had left the TV on.  I came in to find him sitting on the end table.  So I took him down and told him that it was not safe.

About 10 minutes later I heard a banging on the wall, and came in to find him standing holding the lamp and banging into the wall.

Like Father, Like Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment