March 27, 2012

Baby Kallister!!!

        On January 25, 2012, My little sister Ashley and her husband Cade welcomed a beautiful Baby Girl that they named Kallister Michon, (the Michon is after one of my twin sisters that my mother lost shortly after their birth, such a great way to honor our family.)  I am so excited to be an Aunt again and so glad that we are able to raise our children together.  It will be nice to have somone to talk to as we go through all the wonderful growing stages.
        I wasn't able to go visit and meet her for a few weeks and it just tore my heart out.  I cried everytime I was sent a new picture of her.  So I have included some of those pictures and then am sharing pictures from out first meeting.  She is so adorable and cuddly and Emerson loved her so much he always wanted to hold her feet, so we had to teach him how to be soft. Enjoy!!!
Daddy and Kallister shortly after her birth she had a few breathing troubles so they didn't get to hold her for a while.  But now she is so healthy and growing like crazy.




Grandma Janet loving the new little one

Grandpa Art sure loves the babies

Uncle Matt napping with Kallister.  This is one of the things that he does best sleeping and getting the babies to sleep too.

Uncle Cody

Love, Love, Love this onsie.  It is from one of Ashley's friends who's nickname is Sparky.  Anytime she talks to this friend her friend asks, "How's little sparkplug doing?"

Perfect picture for the little cowgirl!

My Favorite Picture Ever.  So beautiful to see my Sis with this beautiful little soul

Amazing Family Portrait


Emerson went straight for her in the swing.  They must have known each other in the Pre-Mortal Existence, cause they sure seemed to recognize each other.

So small next to Uncle John

First time holding her, I was so happy!!!




Emerson giving Aunt Ashley some of his very slobbery kisses.


Then of course he had to take some time to catch up with Uncle Cade.

This is actually a newer picture of Kallister and Ashley, but I love it because I got the outfit and she looks good in green.  And also Ashley is looking awesome for having a 6 week old.

No comments:

Post a Comment