September 20, 2011

Emerson's First Haircut!

        So Emerson's hair was a bit crazy he had some hairs that were really long and others that are short, so we decided to have Aunt Amanda do some magic and give him a little trim to make his hair look more uniform.  She didn't take off much but I guess it is still the first haircut.




John was doing his best to keep Emerson entertained and still but he just wanted to keep moving to play with Daddy so I think it ended up making it a little bit harder on Amanda.





This is the best picture I could find that showed what it was like after.  I can now do it and make him look cool, but he has inherited his father's curly hair so it takes a lot to get it to stay straight,  it likes to curl down so I won't be doing his hair as often as I hoped.

1 comment: